We’re looking for experienced FiveM developers with a passion for innovation. FiveM developers will be expected to apply their skills in a wide variety of ways, depending on the needs of projects. We’re interested in FiveM developers who share an equal passion for games.
- Working as part of the development team
- Regularly shipping updates, and develop an understanding of our player community
- Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
- Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
- Scripting experience, in LUA or similar language
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience. Unfortunately, we cannot accept junior developers.